Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!

This blog is dedicated to my great, great grandfather Benjamin Bailey. I will slowly add all the information I have regarding his life in the hopes that some ancestor will make a connection and break down this genealogical brick wall. I have no information on Benjamin's parents or siblings. My mother has been researching Benjamin for about 40 years and there still remains unanswered questions regarding his parentage. My cousin Howard agreed to participate in DNA testing in order to discover more about the Bailey heritage. The results show that Benjamin is a descendant of William Bailey, born 1535 in Bromham, Wiltshire, England. Now the task of trying to fill in the missing gaps and determine which line of Baileys we descend from. The great grandson Joel Bailey who emigrated to Pennsylvania or the grandson John who emigrated to New England?

No comments:

Post a Comment